Tuesday 11 July 2006

What is this site all about?

This site has been around for a while but hasn't really developed it's own personality yet. Actually, perhaps it's supposed to reflect my personality, in which case you'll all have well and truly seen through me already....

Anyway.

At moment there's a little bit of music, some ranting about curry and some provocative quotes. I think it's a good mix. So that's how I'd like it to continue, although a bit more often, I hope.

I'm hoping to post more regularly on what I'm listening to, so that you can see just what an arbiter of taste I am, as well as posting regular pictures of jars of curry sauce, just to keep the lads interested. Mmmmmmm.....

When I can fight my way to my decks I'll also be posting my latest mix (usually the Italo disco sounds that are rocking my world) in the music section. Don't hold your breath on that one though....

Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment